Eagle's Ridge Rest House at Bukidnon-Davao
I started the month of March with different adventures, from island hopping at Samal to Davao Oriental escapade. And now, an invitation to #TeamDDI to have another excursion to a place called Tagaytay of Davao.
|Photo credit to Eagle's Ridge Facebook Page|
I've been to BuDa 6 years ago with my youngest daughter and ASD Batchmates. Whew! that's quite a long time ago! (Read here: BUDA). Visiting BuDa again was so amazing, travelling with another group, my team from the Davao Digital Influencers.
We have 2 private cars waiting for us at McDonald Bajada, a van and a pick-up. We traveled 1hr and 45 mins from downtown Davao to Eagle's Ridge or even less if you have your own car or if you're travelling not on the rush hour. I ride on a pick-up, it was cold but I didn't realize that would be even colder and windier as soon as we arrive at the Eagle's Ridge proper. Good thing our friend @everydayemjay created an ultimate packing list for us to bring with, number one on the list is to bring sweater, jacket or hooded jacket to stay warm.
The sun is still up when we arrived, but the coldness of the place is not anymore bearable. As soon as the sun is setting down though we still manage to feel relax and not to bare the chilly day as we capture the breathtaking view of Mount Arayat.
Eagle's Ridge Rest House
A private house owned by the Cunanan Family, now open to public.
I really liked the layout of this house, it can accommodate 10 or more people.
|The Common Bathrooms and Comfort rooms going to the dirty kitchen and porch, |
they also have a bathroom and a CR near the main kitchen.
|Photo credit to Sarah Alegado|
There is already a "Bahay Kubo" made by the care taker
and we stayed here for about an hour.
- PHp 7,000/night. Good for ten(10) persons.
- In excess of 10 persons, additional charge of PHp300/person, with extra bed. PHp150/person, without extra bed.
- No additional charge for children below eleven (11) years of age (without extra bed).
- Hot and cold shower
- Cable TV
- Basic Sound System
- Entertainment (videoke bar/movie room)
- Kitchen with table top burner, kitchen utensils and grilling station.
- Water dispenser with one (1) full container of mineral water.
- Bonfire area
- Supervised use of fireplace.
- Generator set for brownouts.
- For added activities like TREKKING to Jordan River & Falls, etc just add PHp500 (negotiable).
- Bring your own food. Main kitchen and dirty kitchen available for use. Or you can request for assistant.
*Require 50% cash deposits to confirm booking. Balance to be fully paid upon check-in. Deposit is non-refundable.
**They don't accept walk-ins at this time.
***Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
For more details, please visit Eagle's Ridge Rest House Facebook Page or call 0947 287 0901 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org