Things Not Allowed In The Airport Philippines
Even if this is not my first time to travel in a plane, I still don't know what are the CUSTOMS and AIRPORT GUIDELINES about the things to be carried inside the plane, considering that I usually bring with me my hand-carry bag with those piles of sunblock, lip balms, cologne, eye drop, lipsticks, face powder, and so on.
|Photo credit to PHITEX|
There you have it, items that are over 100ml are not allowed onto International and Domestic flights.
- Sort all the things that you're going to hand-carry, do this before you leave for the airport.
- You must bring only the liquids, aerosols and gels not over 100ml container or in a smaller about 100gm in weight. Place it in
- a biodegradable plastic bag. Plastic bag should be comfortably close when full, Only one bag per person is allowed.
- If you have an items greater than 100ml place it in a check-in baggage.
- There are no restrictions on what are the things you can pack into your check-in baggage.
- Each item is 100ml or less.
- Bag is sealed.
- Only 1 bag is allowed.